Data, Digital, IoT and AI Strategies: Developing and Aligning a Consistent Strategy Portfolio for Data-Driven Businesses
- How is strategy defined in this context?
- Which strategies exist in companies besides the corporate business strategy and what do these strategies involve / what is the scope of these strategies?
- Which roles exist besides the CEO and for which strategy are they responsible?
- How do companies develop strategies? Do different types of strategies differ in their development processes?
- How do companies align strategies and how do they separate strategies and responsibilities from each other?
- Are there differences across industries and positions in the respectively corresponding industry value chain?
- Qualitative research with a high practical relevance and impact
- Access to experts
- Methodological support
- Working at the intersection of business and technology
- Helping to transform the businesses of leading global companies
- Interests for new data-driven business models, digital technologies (AI, IoT) and strategy research
- Analytical thinking and a structured working approach
- First practical experience in strategy consultancies or in a corporate strategy department is beneficial
To apply for this topic, please send an email to Fabian Schäfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and attach your current CV, transcripts and mention your preferred starting date.