Intern on "Future of Learning and Work"
The focus of this internship lies in collarborating and supporting our research project on the topic of «Future of Learning and Work». This research project intends to study the influence and impact of new technologies and new players in the higher education market on universities. It intends to shed light on potential opportunities and risks of these developments.
- Gain insight into current research topics at the Chair for Innovation Management and collaborate closely with Professors and PhD studentes
- Experience hands-on work in an international setting
- Discover varied and engaging research topics
- Possibility to write your thesis on the topic of your internship
- Stay at the University of St.Gallen – one of the oldest and most well-known business schools in the world
- Familiarity with research methods (literature search, qualitative and quantitative methods)
- Keen interest as well as prior experience with the topics of future of learning and work, new technologies, and digitization
- Ability to think critically and work responsibly
- Independent, structure, and goal-oriented approach to completing tasks
- Keen organizing ability
- Excellent German and English language abilities (both in speaking and writing)
The University of St. Gallen is an equal opportunity employer.